Saturday 24 November 2012

LUSH haul


So this week I've been at home with flu, and its been horrible i've been feeling nasty and exhausted and all I wanted to do was have a nice warm bath! Sadly though i'm not much of a bath person so I didn't have anything pretty or pink to add to it leading me to make some cheeky purchases from LUSH online. Obviously they didn't come in time for my bath but I look forward to using them in future wintery baths. I really like LUSH and have been a fan of their products for years but have never really bought that much for myself from there, I tend to buy all the things that I want and give them as gifts to friends and family. Recently though i've been adding more and more lush stuff to my wishlist so I'll probably be making another trip soon to get some face masks and shampoo and stuff

I havent used any of the bath bombs yet, but I have used the snow fairy shower gel and its just so perfect I need to go and get a bigger bottle. I love everything about it, it smells pretty, it looks pretty and it feels pretty too!

(L-R) Magic Wand Bubble Bar £4.95, Snow Fairy Shower Gel 100g £3.50, Father Christmas £3.25, Rose Jam bubbleroon £3.50, Party Popper £2.95 and So white bath bomb £3.20

What Lush says about these products:

Rose Jam: With lemon to bring clarity and alertness and rose to lift the spirits. The geranium oil in here will balance the skin, whilst the coconut oil and shea butter will leave you feeling smooth and soft.This smells of roses, with the sweetness of jam
Magic Wand: This is a solid version of the Snow Fairy shower gel for those who prefer to bath
A reusable bubble bar star that gives mounds of sweet-smelling foam.
Snow Fairy: A Shower hair and body gel that’s bursting with fruit fragrance and has a sparkle of ice through it.
Father Christmas: A bath that gives you the colours, the sparkle and the smells of Christmas, with mandarin oil and orange flower absolute. 
Party popper: This fruity, fizzy party piece is a movable feast of delights. Drop a Party Popper cone in your bath and watch it spin into action, as it goes on a spree across your bath spreading colours, fragrance, popping candy and soap confetti.  Softening your bathwater, fragrancing your skin and washing you clean.
So white bath Bomb: A bath of pure white apple temptation on the outside – a secret colourful heart on the inside.This year we decided So White needed more fun in her life, so we’ve made an interactive bath that brings a splash of bright colour to December bath times.


2 comments:

  1. wow great products!
    i love the so white bath bomb, it smells fantastic *.*

    xx
    bea

    beaelated.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amaziing,I love the snow fairy!
    Great blog,following you hope you do the same..kisses:)

    ReplyDelete