Sunday 16 September 2012

Outfit of the day: September 16th 2012

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Contrast Sleeve Army Jacket - Topshop
Black Tunic - Topshop
Black Shiny Leggings - Ebay
Shoes - Topshop 

I'm going to really try and post more often even if it is just everyday boring outfits like this one, this what I wore today on a shopping trip and as usual its mainly black, I really like the military trend as it's something that seems to come back like every year and its an easy way for me to add a bit of colour (khaki) into my wardrobe. If I do start posting more this jacket will probably be a regular because its my favourite at the moment and I spent ages tracking it down. Anyway hope any one who reads this likes the look and appreciates me finally posting a look which doesn't have my hair in a bun.


No comments:

Post a Comment