Sunday 22 July 2012

Spots and Spiked Socks

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Ebay
Necklace: H&M
Skirt: American Apparel
Phone case: Bl-eached
Socks: Topshop & DIY
Nails: Models Own hedonist
Shoes: Underground Creepers

Its Finally Summer here in England
After months of rain I have never been so happy to see sunshine
I didn't want to get too carried away and overestimate the weather today though, so I stuck to a long sleeve shirt and skirt.
I really like this outfit and the simplicity of it, however I must start wearing more colour! I live in Black and White
My favourite part of this outfit is probably the socks, as I was rummaging through my draws I was trying to think of any interesting statement socks that I owned and concluded with none, so I grabbed these topshop ones and superglued some spikes on, and I LOVE the result! I might do this to all my socks, but will probably go back and screw them in so they don't come off in the wash
I'm tempted to make more like this and sell them on my shop

No comments:

Post a Comment