Tuesday 13 September 2011

Simple Shirt













Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Evil Twin
Rings: Topshop
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

EUGHHHH these photos have come out so blurry and grainy!! Can't wait to get a new camera, I miss my old baby, but I was desperate for a new outfit post so I can really kick off this blog! 
I really want to post my day-to-day outfits and become a proper blogger rather than just posting my inspirations of tumblr, so hopefully if I keep saving my pennies I should have a new camera by 2012 hahaha I need a job.
:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that shirt <3 it's so lovely, i want one,
    http://circusclouds.blogspot.com/
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, the shirt is a gorgeous colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Loving those shorts and your hair is to die for!!!

    www.vacantlake.com

    ReplyDelete